Saturday 13 August 2011

Funny Facebook Status


I have a very cool blog post to share with my followers today, it is aimed at Facebook users, which is almost everyone!
We all love Facebook for the apps, games and socializing capabilities it brings us and we often like to express our individuality to friends on our Facebook wall.
I often see a good friend of sharing very funny Facebook status messages on my News Feed and I realized he was getting them from article lists he found on Google.
I did some research myself and actually found a variation, some people were looking for 'Twitter status' and others were looking for 'love status' messages.
Often you can damage your social circle if you post a used and stale Facebook status, the best funny status messages actually come from websites. I found one specific website which updates daily with fresh status messages from all different subject topics and even provides ones related to current events.

1 comment:

  1. This blog is really excellent, which seems to be quite interesting to view this post.
    Funny facebook status

    ReplyDelete